FLIPAGRAM for PC
1. We might collect and use your personal information, namely Name and e-mail address, solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
2. At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify our purposes for which information is being collected.
3. Personal information will be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Personal information can be obtained by lawful and fair mean, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
4. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, furthermore to the extent necessary of those purposes, it should be accurate and complete.
5. We are willing to protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure or use.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Kaspersky Internet Security. ( Here you can see How to turn off cookies ). However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.MSQRD for PC
Read more about Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com